1. Linwood Handcrafted Cutting Boards These simple, sophisticated cutting boards are the perfect gift for the entertainer in your life. The richly colored wood makes the perfect surface for a cheese board, a pile of fresh fruit and are sure to become a favorite piece in any kitchen. Plus, purchasing one of these beauties supports a small (but mighty) family business!
2. Faribault Woolen Mills Coffee Cup Wool Sleeve I gave my sister, and myself, one of these sleeves a couple of years ago. I love them because, even though we are too far away to meet for coffee, I can slide my sleeve onto my cup of coffee and pretend she's right there with me. Plus, you're being kind to the environment by using a reusable (and super stylish) sleeve!
3. Di Oro Living Spatula Set Every cook needs a trusty set of spatulas and these are perfect! Heat resistant and easy to clean, these spatulas are the perfect gift for anyone setting up a new kitchen!
4. Skinnytaste Fast and Slow by Gina Homolka I have a million cookbooks. Seriously. But this one has been on repeat for over a month because the recipes are crazy easy, crazy delicious, and HEALTHY. But truthfully, you'd never know how healthy they are because everything has such big, wonderful flavor. Busy parents will especially appreciate this gem! Plus, the recipes are all gluten free but can be made gluten-full as well!
5. Baking Illustrated from Cook's Illustrated This book has every baking recipe you could ever want. From a classic chocolate layer cake to oatmeal lace cookies to pizza dough, this book has you covered with foolproof recipes! For the bakers (and non-bakers) in your life!
6. Old Moscow Handcrafted Moscow Mule Mugs Not sure what to get for the guy in your life who is basically a steel trap when it comes to telling you what he wants for Christmas? These gorgeous Moscow mule mugs are a sure win! For an extra little something, give him a little bottle of whisky and some ginger ale so he can whip up his own Moscow mules right after opening these beauties!
7. Kyocera 12.5" Ceramic Coated Nonstick Wok One pot dinners are all the rage these days and this nonstick wok is a total work horse for your favorite weeknight meals! One pot pastas and soups are a dream to make in this bad boy. And, of course, you can always make a flawless stir-fry with whatever you can find in your fridge! Trust me when I say that the recipient of this gift will be thrilled with its versatility!
8. LUSH Charity Pot Winter + washing dishes = dry hand city. No fun. But with this lotion, you'll be doing double duty: moisturizing and contributing to a good cause! Win win!
9. Kuhn Rikon Kinderkitchen Essential Set Know a kiddo who wants to spend more time in the kitchen? These knives are perfect for little ones just learning their way around the kitchen. They are the perfect size for little hands and aren't sharp enough to do any damage if a little slip occurs. Plus, they're ADORABLE.