My Favorite Beautycounter Gifts (Under $50)
Tis the season for stocking stuffers, gifts for teachers, and little treats for yourself! It can be nearly impossible to sit down and figure out who gets what this time of year, so I did the leg work for you! I’ve picked my 8 favorite holiday items from Beautycounter (ALL under $50!) to gift to the most important and hard working people in your life. Some of these gifts can even be broken up into 3 separate gifts! *happy dance*
*Links direct you to my website with Beautycounter
For the teachers! This lipgloss set and hand cream set make perfect gifts for the educators in your life. And don’t forget the hard-working office staff! The lip gloss set comes in at $49 and is perfect for separating out. And the hand cream, also a great one for separating into 3 gifts, is only $30! All of the scents are amazing and my hands are not at all dry even though the temps have gotten colder. My idea this year is to give my kids’ teachers a lip gloss of hand cream with a $10 gift certificate to Dirt Coffee.
2. For your naughty but nice friends! Know someone who deserves a lump of coal in their stocking? Follow through by gifting them the Charcoal Essentials kit! Two of the most popular Beautycounter products at only $49? So good. Plus, this gives you a great excuse for a friends-only evening with face masks and margaritas! ;)
3. For the traveller! This Travel Body Essentials kit has all the good stuff in travel-friendly sizes. Plus, they smell AMAZING- citrusy Mimosa scent, anyone? Hand cream, body lotion, body wash, and a body bar for only $35! And this is another set that is easy to break up into individual stocking stuffers, meaning you could gift up to 4 people with safer beauty products this season!
4. For the teenager looking to add to her beauty product collection! Encourage your teen to look to safe products by gifting this sweet set of Clean Beauty Go-Tos. All the essentials for clean and clear skin and safe makeup at $45!
5. For the person who is impossible to shop for! No worries. I’ve got you covered on this one! This little trio of facial oils is perfect for everyone on your list. Just a drop of two of any of these oils adds a boost of moisture and a bit of glow to even the dullest winter skin. And at only $30, this one is a no-brainer! Plus, this gift gives double! “Shop One, Share One: A little glow goes a long way. For every Glow & Go Mini Oils set you purchase this holiday, Beautycounter will donate one set to a patient undergoing cancer treatment at UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center.”
6. For moms, grandmothers, sisters…basically any woman in your life who loves makeup! This eye shadow pallet is full of amazing colors that can be worn day or night! Go light for a subtle look, or layer for something a bit more dramatic. And don’t be afraid of the blue! It is not at all scary, and this is coming from the girl who rarely strays from neutral eye shadows. Give a little color this year! This gorgeous pallet comes in at $50 and is worth every penny.
7. For the guys! Brothers, fathers, husbands, grandfathers…you know they probably don’t pay attention to the ingredients in their daily skin care/grooming line up, right? Well, give them a hand by gifting them this Counterman Preview Gift Set. Yep, it is a preview set which means more is coming! I’m so excited about this line and love that this came out in time for the holidays! This set is $45 and I can tell you right now that my husband will find one of these in his stocking!
And that, my friends, is a roundup of my favorite gifts from Beautycounter! Reasonably priced, safe ingredients, and just what those you love need this season to feel loved and cared for. Honestly, I think giving the gift of healthier choices is far more important than many of us realize, especially during a time of year when we are bombarded with lots of unhealthy choices. You’re giving more than a products when you purchase from Beautycounter. You are giving the gift of a stronger movement toward better beauty for EVERYONE. And that is a gift that can’t fit in a stocking or down a chimney.